- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Light output: 500 lumens (ANSI-FL1 STANDARD)
- Energy: 1250 mAh CORE rechargeable battery (included)
- Battery compatibility: alkaline, lithium or Ni-MH rechargeable
- Watertightness: IPX4 (weather-resistant)
- Beam pattern: flood or mixed
- Charging time: 3h
- Certification(s): CE
- Weight: 79g
The rechargeable IKO Core headlamp combines multiple technologies to offer 500 lumens at only 79g. Featuring an AIRFIT headband, an ultra-thin lamp body and an energy source worn in the rear, the headlamp is balanced and comfortable enough to be imperceptible. The multiple LEDs are ideally distributed to provide uniform lighting, for optimal visual comfort.
Thanks to its HYBRID CONCEPT design, IKO Core comes with the Core rechargeable battery and is also compatible with three AAA/LR03 batteries (not included). It is versatile: can also be worn around the neck, or transformed into a lantern, using the storage pouch. It can be flattened to reduce bulk, making it practical for all outdoor activities.
- Gender: Unisex
- Outdoor accessories: Torches
- Brand: Petzl
- Ideal For: Bushcraft
- Garment features: Reflecting details
- Technical features: Stretch
- Lighting features: Adjustable headstrap
- Power source: USB
- Electronics & Gadget Type: Lighting
- Weight (g): 79
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.