The rechargeable Petzl Actik Core headlamp offers 450 lumens of power, which, along with its multi-beam design, makes it ideal for dynamic outdoor activities like mountaineering, running, hiking and backpacking.
Red lighting preserves night vision and prevents members of a group from blinding each other. The reflective headband provides night visibility. The Actil Core comes with the CORE rechargeable battery and is also compatible with three AAA/LR03 batteries (not included), thanks to the Hybrid Concept design. Mounting accessories allow the lamp to be attached to any kind of helmet, or to a bicycle. A multi-beam headlamp designed for proximity lighting, movement, and distance vision. White lighting, or red for nighttime stealth and easy charging.
- Lightweight, compact and bright: 450 lumens at 75g
- Two beam patterns (flood or mixed) and several white brightness levels
- High-performance lighting in dynamic outdoor activities: proximity or distance vision and rapid movement
- Red lighting preserves night vision and prevents members of a group from blinding each other
- Reflective headband for night visibility
- Rechargeable and easy to use: CORE battery charges via micro USB port
- Hybrid Concept design: The Actik Core comes with the CORE rechargeable battery
- Also works with three standard batteries
- Single button for quick and easy selection of brightness or light color
- Detachable, washable headband
- Lock function to avoid accidentally turning it on during transit or storage
- Compatible with mounting accessories that allow the lamp to be attached to any kind of helmet, or to a bicycle
- Brightness: 450 lumens (ANSI/PLATO FL 1)
- Beam pattern: flood or mixed
- Energy: 1250 mAh CORE rechargeable battery (included)
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Battery compatibility: alkaline, lithium or Ni-MH rechargeable
- Watertightness: IPX4 (weather-resistant)
- Weight: 75g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.