Volume 1 of Scottish Rock covers a proliferation of Scottish crags up to the natural demarcation of the Great Glen. They are easier to access than most in Volume 2 and present infinite variety. There are selected climbs in Arran, Arrochar Area, Mull & Iona, Glen Coe & Glen Etive, Ardgour & Ardnamurchan, Ben Nevis & Glen Nevis, Central Highlands, Cairngorms, Easter Ross.
New to this second edition are numerous grade adjustments, improvements in descriptions, some topo corrections and new topos. Several less popular crags and cliffs have been removed, freeing up space for the inclusion of over 120 additional routes. There are also over 60 new photos.
- Author: GARY LATTER
- No of Pages: 480
- Page Size: 140 x 200 mm
- ISBN 10: 1906095582
- ISBN 13: 9781906095581
- Publisher: Pesda Press
- Published Date: June 2017
- Edition: 2nd edition, 2017
- Binding: Paperback (flapped)
- Illustrations: Colour photo topos
- Weight: 730g
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.