Cover the globe with a pack that you can roll with ease or carry like a backpack. Featuring a trampoline suspended mesh backsystem, the Sojourn offers maximum levels of comfort and ventilation. Complete with a zip away, torso-adjustable harness and hipbelt, this travelpack offers a superior carrying platform for your global adventures.
Your wheeled travel requirement is covered with the durable and unique injection molded HighRoad chassis, consisting of an ABS polymer plastic for durability and using polyurethane wheels. Sealed bearings in the wheels, coupled with good ground clearance allow a smooth rolling motion on almost any surface. The double-bar, retractable ErgoGrip handle ensures that wherever you go, your bag will follow.
Inside the bag you will discover a multitude of organization options; including a liquid/accessory pocket that is compatible with the Osprey Wash Bag Cassette (sold separately) and dual mesh pockets to separate dirty clothes and shoes. The internal compression straps allow you to fully maximise capacity whilst securing your clothes and limiting creases. For the ultimate in gear protection, the Sojourn spreads its foam StraightJacket side-wings around the bag to compress, stabilize and protect your belongings. These wings cleverly wrap from one side of the bag to the other when you’re hauling less gear than usual.
- Capacity: 60L
- Osprey HighRoad chassis for wheeling
- Retractable handle with ErgoGrip
- Zip away torso-adjustable, removable harness & hipbelt
- Adjustable trampoline suspended mesh backsystem
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- StraightJacket compression with foam sidewalls
- Dual front daisy chains offer flexible attachment options
- Dual mesh pockets on inner front panel
- Grab handles at top and side
- ID Card holder
- Internal compression strap system
- Internal key attachment clip
- Internal mesh side pocket
- Compatible with Daylite & Daylite Plus
- Dimensions: 64 x 36 x 35cm
- Weight: 3.87kg
Santa Cruz, California, 1974. Mike Pfotenhause sits down at his sewing machine and embarks on a challenge. A challenge to create an innovative backpack that is complex enough to move with the body. From a head full of ideas and a burning passion, Osprey was formed.
Fast forward to today, Mike’s one-man vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest of mountains to the remotest of islands and everywhere between.
Osprey only design and produce high quality products that are built to last. Innovation is in every strand of each pack and an identity born out of true specialism, Osprey continue a true pioneering spirt that it started with in 1974.
You may also like...