The Osprey rucksack features a highly-adjustable ventilated backsystem that ultises AirSpeed suspended mesh over a large airflow cavity. This allows the body to sink into the hipbelt and lumbar area of the pack, greatly enhancing overall comfort and support. The torso length adjustment is also intuitive, utilising an innovative ladder-lock system.
This men's rucksack can be quickly and easily adjusted to fit. For a wider variety of torso-lengths, these packs come complete with dual load-lifter points on the upper frame. This ensures that the harness will remain comfortable in any position it is placed. A large padded hipbelt provides a comfort fit and aids in carrying heavier loads in the pack.
The Rook 65 features all of the essentials for multi-day backpacking trips; a large capacity with upper lid and lower sleeping-bag compartment access points. An internal divider provides a separated lower compartment which can be unfastened easily when not in use. The pack remains stable thanks to multiple compression straps that do not interfere with the mesh water-bottle pockets. Dual hipbelt pockets and a large top-lid pocket with key-clip attachment provide easy access to smaller equipment.
The rucksack is also compatible with Osprey’s Daylite daypacks; you are able to attach the smaller pack onto the bigger pack. This in turn, expands the capacity and provides the option for leaving the larger pack at camp should a shorter trip require just the daypac
- Capacity: 65L
- Main Fabric: 600D Polyester
- Adjustable AirSpeed ventilated trampoline suspended mesh backpanel
- Adjustable torso length
- Base zip entry
- Compatible with Daylite & Daylite Plus
- Cord tie off points
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal top load compression strap
- Large zippered lower compartment
- Lightweight peripheral frame
- PowerMesh dual access water-bottle pockets
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Side compression straps
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top lid access
- Twin zipped hip belt pockets
- Zip pocket in top lid
- Dimensions: 74 x 42 x 36cm
- Weight: 1.6kg
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.