The spacer mesh harness and hipbelt ensure support and comfort, whilst the backpack torso length is adjustable to cater for your fit perfectly. For overnight trips, larger items such as a sleeping pad can be attatched on the lower external straps while your sleeping bag can be stored in the base compartment with internal zip divider.
The Osprey backpack allows for the rest of your gear to be neatly organised thanks to a hipbelt and lid zipped pockets. The main compartment is easily accessible with a single side vertical zippered access point. Osprey has also developed a unique Stow-on-the-Go system which means no more 'on and off' to store your trekking poles. Simply pass the poles through two elasticated loops for a hands-free solution. There is even an ice axe loop that may prove useful in winter conditions. A front stretch pocket allows you to stow away wet clothing from the rest of your gear.
The dual side compression straps on the Kestrel 68 keep your load tight and under control. The backpack is also compatible with both Hydraulics and Hydraulics LT Reservoirs so you can keep hydrated whilst on the go. Pull in the reverse StraightJacket compression straps once you're all packed to tightly secure your gear and get ready to go.
- Capacity: 68L
- Main Fabric: 210D x 630D Nylon Dobby
- 15mm side compression straps
- Adjustable torso length
- AirScape backpanel with foam ridges for comfort & fit
- Dual access fabric side pockets with InsideOut compression cord
- Front shove-it pocket
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal top load compression strap
- PowerMesh dual access water-bottle pockets
- Side compression straps
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Stowable twin ice axe loops
- Stretch front pocket
- Stretch mesh side pocket for water bottle
- Top lid access
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- U-Zip suitcase opening on front panel
- Zip pocket in top lid
- Dimensions: 78 x 37 x 37cm
- Weight: 1.78 kg
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.