The spacer mesh harness and hipbelt ensure support and comfort, whilst the backpack torso length is adjustable to cater for your fit perfectly. For overnight trips, larger items such as a sleeping pad can be attatched on the lower external straps while your sleeping bag can be stored in the base compartment with internal zip divider.
The Osprey backpack allows for the rest of your gear to be neatly organised thanks to a hipbelt and lid zipped pockets. The main compartment is easily accessible with a single side vertical zippered access point. Osprey has also developed a unique Stow-on-the-Go system which means no more 'on and off' to store your trekking poles. Simply pass the poles through two elasticated loops for a hands-free solution. There is even an ice axe loop that may prove useful in winter conditions. A front stretch pocket allows you to stow away wet clothing from the rest of your gear.
The dual side compression straps on the Kestrel 68 keep your load tight and under control. The backpack is also compatible with both Hydraulics and Hydraulics LT Reservoirs so you can keep hydrated whilst on the go. Pull in the reverse StraightJacket compression straps once you're all packed to tightly secure your gear and get ready to go.
- Capacity: 48L
- Main Fabric: 210D x 630D Nylon Dobby
- 15mm side compression straps
- Adjustable torso length
- AirScape backpanel with foam ridges for comfort & fit
- Dual access fabric side pockets with InsideOut™ compression cord
- Front shove-it pocket
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal top load compression strap
- PowerMesh dual access water-bottle pockets
- Side compression straps
- Single zipped side pocket
- Single vertical zippered side access point
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Stowable twin ice axe loops
- Stretch front pocket
- Stretch mesh side pocket for water bottle
- Top lid access
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Zip pocket in top lid
- Dimensions: 75 x 34 x 32cm
- Weight: 1.63 kg
Santa Cruz, California, 1974. Mike Pfotenhause sits down at his sewing machine and embarks on a challenge. A challenge to create an innovative backpack that is complex enough to move with the body. From a head full of ideas and a burning passion, Osprey was formed.
Fast forward to today, Mike’s one-man vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest of mountains to the remotest of islands and everywhere between.
Osprey only design and produce high quality products that are built to last. Innovation is in every strand of each pack and an identity born out of true specialism, Osprey continue a true pioneering spirt that it started with in 1974.
You may also like...