Built for where wheels won't go, the Farpoint 70 is Osprey`s lightest travel backpack yet. Featuring a zip-away spacer mesh ventilated backpanel, the Farpoint can be carried like a backpack but packed like a suitcase. The strong and durable backsystem means you can carry your gear comfortably when travelling between hotels, the airport or beyond.
- Die-cut spacer mesh hipbelt and harness
- Dual front mesh pockets
- Internal tablet sleeve
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Zippered panel access
- Zip away harness and hipbelt
- Dual mesh pockets on inner front panel
- Internal compression strap system
- Internal key attachment clip
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Low profile padded carry handles on top and side
- Panel zip access to main compartment with lockable zippers
- Removable 13L Daypack
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Twin compression webbing straps
- Kangaroo style daypack attachment
- Weight : 1.78 (M/L) kg
- Maximum dimensions : (cm) 65 (l) x 33 (w) x 34 (d)
Santa Cruz, California, 1974. Mike Pfotenhause sits down at his sewing machine and embarks on a challenge. A challenge to create an innovative backpack that is complex enough to move with the body. From a head full of ideas and a burning passion, Osprey was formed.
Fast forward to today, Mike’s one-man vision has grown into a wide range of Osprey rucksacks and accessories that are being used from the highest of mountains to the remotest of islands and everywhere between.
Osprey only design and produce high quality products that are built to last. Innovation is in every strand of each pack and an identity born out of true specialism, Osprey continue a true pioneering spirt that it started with in 1974.
You may also like...