Weighing just 185g, the Carbon 240 Superlight is Ortovox's lightest probe. This 240cm-long probe can be quickly and easily assembled by means of its quick-lock assembly system. It is thus ready for use in just seconds, and can be folded up just as quickly. The tension can be easily and quickly set by turning the optimized adjusting screw. The large probe tip, which has a significantly larger diameter compared to the probe elements, ensures improved penetration. We have also optimized the probe segments so that they now have a more compact pack size. The Carbon 240 Superlight Probe will easily fit into your tour backpack.
As with all Ortovox's probes, the Carbon 240 Superlight features a visual guide system with depth markers and a clear 1-meter marker.
VISUAL GUIDE SYSTEM
The intuitive visual guide system provides you with quick and clear information about the victim‘s depth at all times. You can perfectly ADAPT YOUR SHOVELING STRATEGY and save important time thanks to the clear 1m marker, CONTRASTING DEPTH SCALE and COLORFUL END SEGMENTS. The bottommost segment in neon orange indicates when you are approaching the victim.
- Material: Carbon
- Depth markers
- Adjusting screw for optimum assembly
- Visual guide system
- Large probe tip
- Aramid tensioning system
- Quick-lock assembly system
- Shorter segments for more compact pack size
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.