Lightweight, fast and safe: The ALU 240 LIGHT is the probe for all weight-conscious winter sports enthusiasts. Weighing in at just 235 grams, it is incredibly light and ready to use in just seconds thanks to the quick-assembly strap and quick-lock assembly system. The tension can be quickly and easily set by means of the optimized adjusting screw. The large probe tip, which has a significantly larger diameter compared to the probe elements, ensures improved penetration. We have also optimized the probe segments so that they now have a more compact pack size. The ALU 240 Light therefore fits easily into your tour backpack.
As with all our probes, this 240cm-long model features a visual guide system with depth markers, a clear 1-meter marker and a practical quick-release cover.
VISUAL GUIDE SYSTEM
The intuitive visual guide system provides you with quick and clear information about the victim‘s depth at all times. You can perfectly ADAPT YOUR SHOVELING STRATEGY and save important time thanks to the clear 1m marker, CONTRASTINGDEPTH SCALE and COLORFUL END SEGMENTS. The bottommost segment in neon orange indicates when you are approaching the victim.
The quick-assembly strap makes immediate OPENING AND ASSEMBLY possible IN ONE MOTION, without first having to take the probe out of its cover.
- Depth markers
- Quick-release cover
- Adjusting screw for optimum assembly
- Visual guide system
- Large probe tip
- Aramid tensioning system
- Quick-lock assembly system
- Shorter segments for more compact pack size
- Quick-assembly strap
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.