The legendary, iconic Opinel pocket knife, made even more rugged and wilderness-ready!
The blade is secured by Opinel's Virobloc twist-collar system, and is made using high grade Sandvik stainless steel for corrosion resistance in the face of the great outdoors. It's thick too, for greater strength, and has a shackle key built into it, useful for those of a more nautical persuasion!
In an emergency, realising that you haven't sharpened your knife can be a serious issue: the blade of the Opinel No. 8 Outdoor Knife has a 3.5cm serrated section to get through natural or synthetic ropes quickly and easily, when it really matters. The durable, grippy, synthetic handle is resistant to extremes of temperature and to water, as well as having a pealess 110 decibel whistle built into it.
A knife which is built to last and built to work, the Opinel No. 8 Outdoor is perfect for sporting activities at sea and in the mountains: climbing, mountaineering, paragliding, trekking, canyoning, potholing, sailing, and nautical activities.
- 8.5cm x 2.5mm
- Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel
- 3.5cm serrated area
- Shackle key (4-10mm)
- Virobloc collar locks blade open/closed
- Rugged plastic
- Grip area
- Temperature resistant (-40°C to +80°C)
- 110 decibel pealess whistle (audible from 300+ metres)
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.