We’re extremely proud to be the only gardening footwear endorsed by the Royal Horticultural Society. Whether you’re pottering in the garden, walking the dog or just nipping to the shops, this mid-height garden boot is ideal for the unpredictable British weather and perfect for slipping on and off for ease. These RHS endorsed boots feature 4mm neoprene, which can be rolled up, or down and worn as an ankle boot. The high-traction rubber outsole holds in muddy conditions, yet sheds dirt quickly and efficiently, along with breathable air mesh lining keeping your feet cool on warmer days.
- Upper: Rubber & Neoprene
- Breathable air mesh lining
- Sole: Rubber
- Fully lined with 4mm neoprene for comfort
- Comfort topline midsole
- High-traction outsole
- Multi-way wear
- Pull-tab for easy on and off
- RHS Endorsed
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £50, otherwise £4.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.