The Windburner Stove System from MSR is capable of operating in conditions that would shut down other stoves. The enclosed, clean-burning radiant burner makes it virtually impervious to outside conditions whilst still being capable of boiling water faster than most other stoves. The system’s versatile and compact design means it is perfect for backpackers and mountaineers.
Built for lightweight convenience the lid has both drinking and straining ports and the 1L pot has an insulated cozy on it which not only insulates but reduces the chance of you burning yourself on the outside of a hot pot. It also has a handle that allows a firm hold on your precious food and drink. The bottom of the pot has a heat exchanger which increases the efficiency of your stove and the secure connection with the stove ensures safe cooking. A pressure regulator on the stove is great for consistent performance from your gas canister throughout it's lifetime and the glove-friendly flame adjuster is safe even with cold weather layers on.
The stove is supplied with a folding canister stand which provides a sturdier base as well as a separate 0.47L bowl and the whole thing packs inside the 1L pot for safe and compact storage when on the move.
Please note: MSR IsoPro Gas Cartridge sold separately.
- Windproof personal cooking system
- Lid with drinking and straining ports
- Insulated cozy with handle
- 1.0L pot with heat exchanger
- Full size bowl (0.5L)
- Secure connection with stove
- Ultra-efficient radiant burner
- Pressure regulator for consistent performance from gas canister
- Glove-friendly flame adjustment
- Folding canister stand
- Compact storage
- Half litre boil time: 2min 30sec (approx.)
- Weight: 432g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.