The Hubba Hubba NX 2 Tent from MSR is a lightweight, three season dome tent designed for fast and light backpacking adventures across the globe.
Precision-engineered, this tent uses a clever hub pole design for optimum stability whilst maximizing useable internal space. Mainly freestanding the Hubba Hubba tent lets you enjoy the full backcountry experience, including time spent in the tent. Unique pole configuration helps to maximise the head and elbow room throughout the tent while the mesh canopy and adjustable, cross-ventilating flysheet offer optimal airflow to reduce the chance of condensation.
On warm and dry occasions where the flysheet does not need to be used the mesh canopy offers unrestricted views, when the flysheet is in use and the rain is pouring there are rain gutters over the entrance zips to avoid you getting soaked on the way in. There are two entrances, each with a vestibule, which allows you the versatility of using one vestibule as just storage and the other as your way in and out or each having your own space for kit as well as getting in and out of the tent.
Highly versatile you can also use just the flysheet of this tent for the ultra lightweight shelter when out exploring.
- Capacity: 2 persons
- Pitching: Inner first or flysheet alone
- Structure: Dome
- Flysheet: 20D Nylon ripstop with Durashield coating (1200mm HH)
- Inner: 15D Nylon micromesh and nylon ripstop
- Groundsheet: 30D Nylon ripstop
- Poles: 1 DAC Featherlite NFL
- 2 large doors with rain gutters
- 2 vestibules
- Dimensions: Floor srea 2.7 sq. M
- Packed size: 46 x 15cm
- Weight: 1.72kg
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.