There was a time when climbers didnt train much, and if they did, it certainly was not very sophisticated compared to what other top athletes were doing. Of course, there was also a time when if you led a 5.10 route on sight, you were considered a decent rock climber. Now 5.10s are quite modest, and effective training for climbing is a sophisticated affair that leaves little room for missteps. So whether youre a climbing gym whiz or lust after clean ascents of classic alpine routes, give yourself the edge with this rock-solid guide to peak performance. Available in no colour.
- Author: Clyde Soles
- No of Pages: 224
- Page Size: 180 x 225 mm
- Publisher: Mountaineers Outdoor Expert
- Published Date: March 2006
- Edition: 2 ed , Sep-2008
- Binding: Paperback
- Illustrations: 155 b&w photos, line drawings
- Weight: 500g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.