Mountain Equipment Womens Sigma Jacket
All about this product
A leading light in modern alpinism; the Women's Sigma Jacket from Mountain Equipment is designed for uncompromisingly fast and light mountaineering goals.
A lightweight and water resistant down jacket; perfect for fast and light winter sports when not being burdened by a heavy load is a primary concern. Designed around a tailored active alpine cut and a grown-on Half Dome hood to give complete upper body insulation.
- Shell: Drilite Loft 30D, 100% Polyamide
- Lining: Drilite Loft 30D, 100% Polyamide
- Insulation: 800FP Goose Down
- Two-way YKK moulded centre zip with offset insulated rear baffle
- Stitched-through baffle construction
- Half Dome HC hood with EXL lining
- Two zipped hand warmer pockets
- Dual tether hem drawcords
- Wind and water-resistant
- Adjustable cuffs
- Fit: Alpine
- Weight: 570g
Down Fill power (cuin)
Insulated, Water resistant, Windproof
Helmet compatible hood, Hood, YKK Zips
User Reviews (2)
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.