- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Capacity: 140L
- Ideal use: Travel
- Main: 100% Polyamide tarpaulin fabric
- Webbing: 100% Nylon
- Base: 1000D Nylon
- Fittings: Plastic
- Fairwear approved
- Carrying straps and haul handles
- Durable and abrasion resistant
- Large interior mesh pocket
- Padded rucksack straps
- Internal compartment
- Wide U-shaped lid
- Compression straps
- Dimensions: 75 x 48 x 45cm
- Weight: 2.28kg
Tough and dependable for travel, these duffel bags from Mountain Equipment are made from highly durable waterproof tarpaulin and have reinforced straps. There’s a wide, u-shaped zipped lid for easy access, two internal mesh lid pockets for smaller items and another internal pocket to help keep wet and dry kit separate. There is a zipped end pocket on the outside and features large carry handles which can also be worn over the shoulder. There are also grab handles on the sides so you can grab it easily from the top of the car or the cabin storage on the plane or train.
While the fabric used on the Wet & Dry Kit Bag is waterproof to keep a lot of water out, the seams are not taped and the zip is not waterproof, therefore this cannot be considered a fully waterproof bag.
- Brand: Mountain Equipment
- Luggage type: Duffel bags
- Ideal For: Travel
- Volume (l): 140
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.