Mountain Equipment Mens Makalu Jacket
All about this product
The Mountain Equipment Men’s Makalu Jacket, ideal for hiking and mountaineering, combines Gore-Tex 50D and 75D fabrics with a PFC EC-free DWR coating for complete waterproof protection. With an alpine fit and a mountain helmet compatible hood, the Makalu provides an ideal balance of waterproof protection, durability and weight for year round use. Designed for comfort while you are active, there's even a seamless face panel and pre-shaped sleeves to avoid friction and discomfort whilst exploring the outdoors.
- Ideal use: Hiking, mountaineering
- 100% Recycled Polyamide
- Main: 3-layer Gore-Tex 50D
- Reinforcements: 3-layer Gore-Tex 75D
- PFC EC free DWR coating
- Alpine fit with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- Reflective internal scrim for additional warmth
- 2-way YKK moulded centre front zipper
- Double layer offset baffle construction
- Water resistant pit zipper for venting
- Zippered Napoleon chest pockets
- Insulated and adjustable hood
- Inner zippered security pocket
- 2 large internal mesh pockets
- Dual tether hem drawcords
- 2 Zippered hand pockets
- Helmet compatible hood
- Adjustable cuffs
- Brand logo
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 530g
Adjustable cuffs, Adjustable hem, Adjustable hood, Full zip, Helmet compatible hood, Pit zips, Pockets, Reinforced shoulders, Water resistant zips, YKK Zips
Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
User Reviews (80)
At least 50% Recycled Synthetics
No PFCs or PFAs
Minimum of 4 Years Guarantee
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.