Built for exploring the Greater Ranges and polar regions, the Mountain Equipment Men's Annapurna Jacket has had some serious adventures over the years.
The 675 fill power pure down insulation is held in box-wall baffles and is enhanced by a slightly elasticated inner lining that improves the fit against your body and consequently improves the thermal efficiency of the jacket. At the shoulders, Powerloft wadding is used to reinforce the down and resist compression under backpack straps. A Drilite outer shell keeps out the wind and resists the rain.
- Fabric: Drilite (100% nylon)
- Insulation: 675 fill power 90/10 Down
- Water resistant
- Polarloft shoulder wadding
- Box-wall baffle construction
- Zip-off, adjustable, helmet compatible hood
- 2-way main zip
- Internal stretch mesh bottle holder
- Cuff tab adjustment
- Hem drawcord adjustment
- Weight: 1315g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.