This insulated lightline jacket from Mountain Equipment is versatile for a range of situations and temperature conditions.
Benefitting from an improved fit and innovative new hood, it is packed with pure down, offering fantastic warmth to weight ratio that delivers unbeatable protection in sub zero conditions.
The DRILITE outer is stitched through to ensure even heat distribution, and the completely windproof and highly water-resistant construction help to ensure the performance of the down in damp environments.
- Drilite® Loft outer
- 316g (size Large) of 90/10 pure down & 675+ fill power
- Stitch through construction
- Detachable hood with stiffened peak
- Weight: 740g
- 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zip with rear insulated baffle
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets behind insulated flaps
- Inner zipped security pocket
- Adjustable cuffs and hem drawcords