This insulated lightline jacket from Mountain Equipment is versatile for a range of situations and temperature conditions.
Benefitting from an improved fit and innovative new hood, it is packed with pure down, offering fantastic warmth to weight ratio that delivers unbeatable protection in sub zero conditions.
The DRILITE outer is stitched through to ensure even heat distribution, and the completely windproof and highly water-resistant construction help to ensure the performance of the down in damp environments.
- Drilite® Loft outer
- 316g (size Large) of 90/10 pure down & 675+ fill power
- Stitch through construction
- Detachable hood with stiffened peak
- Weight: 740g
- 2-way YKK® moulded centre front zip with rear insulated baffle
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets behind insulated flaps
- Inner zipped security pocket
- Adjustable cuffs and hem drawcords
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.