Mountain Equipment Sleeping Mats
The Helium 3.8 Warm Zone self-inflating sleeping mat from Mountain Equipment provides warmth and comfort no matter where you may be camping out. This sleeping mat allows you to stay warm and off the ground in comfort insulating your body and not allowing heat to be lost through the floor of your tent. Not only is this sleeping mat comfortable but also has a very small pack size meaning that no matter where your adventure takes you, you can always have room for the support of an inflatable sleeping mat. This camping mat features Warm Zone technology which means in key areas such as the torso, there is a higher density of foam providing better insulation and warmth where it is most needed on a cold winters night. The Helium 3.8 sleeping mat also features a large push-in valve for quick inflation and deflation making it versatile and easy to use.
Not the sleeping mat you're looking for? Take a look through our large selection of sleeping mats.
- Top: Polyester 75D with micro-brushed surface
- Base: Polyester 75D with non-slip, reinforced finish
- Warm Zone with higher density foam
- Tapered design
- Large push-in valve
- Stuff sack included
- Dimensions: 183 x 51 x 3.8cm
- Packed dimensions: 27 x 16cm
- Weight: 0.75kg
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.