On a great many paths and tracks, you'll require footwear more substantial than a pair of trainers, but trekking boots might seem like overkill. The Women's Respond Mid GTX Boot from Meindl bridges this gap: more ankle support than trainers, lighter and more flexible than boots.
The carefully designed Contagrip sole is built around a stabilising nylon heel cup, with the midsole and the shape of the outsole promoting an ideal combination of flex and heel-to-toe rolling motion: enough stiffness for support but enough flex for comfort. The padded, mid-height ankle cuff protects against rocks and tree roots, while the waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining protects your foot from the rain.
- Upper: Velour leather/mesh
- Lining: Gore-Tex Extended Comfort Footwear
- Outsole: Meindl Contagrip Trail
- Waterproof & breathable
- Cupped heel stabiliser
- Protective toe cap
- Meindl Air-Active footbed
- Heel & tongue pull tab for easy on
- Weight: 720g
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.