The Burma reincarnated! Meindl's Bhutan MFS Boot sports a streamlined upper and extra-soft ankle cushioning while retaining the Burma’s familiar sole unit and the well-fitting last.
Meindl’s leatherworking heritage is clearly evident in the fabrication of the Bhutan MFS as you pick it up. Added to the benefits of a top-quality leather upper, such as durability and comfort, is the reassurance of a waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining and an all-round rubber rand for protection against scuffs and scrapes.
Around the ankle collar, memory foam moulds to the shape of your ankle for a fantastic fit, extra support and instant breaking-in.
These features make this boot an easy choice for demanding hikes in the low-level mountains and even easy treks in the major mountain ranges.
- Upper: Waxed Nubuck leather
- Lining: Gore-Tex
- Outsole: Meindl Multigrip by Vibram
- Waterproof & breathable
- Digafix lacing system
- Memory foam system
- Protective rubber rand
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.