Do you like the Trovat series? Then you’ll love this model. The Mens Trovat Guide II High GTX Shoe is the new mountain hiking shoe in this product family, building on and improving the properties of the previous incarnation. It features almost the same last and materials as its predecessor to ensure the same excellent fit.
The Mens Trovat Guide II High GTX Shoe has been fine-tuned to unveil a fresh new look for the mountains. Base Fit 2.0 provides firm support for the heel. The selected memo foam creates an individualized fit at the heel, while the elasticated tongue construction makes the shoe easier to put on. A shoe that will accompany you reliably through the mountains.
- Full grain leather
- Vibram MT-Traction II
- PU wedge
- Doubled heel straps
- Motion Control
- Elastic GORE-TEX tongue
- Memo Foam
- Rolling Concept
- Raised rubber rand
- Board lasting
- Easy resoling
- Strap-on crampon compatible
- Weight: 810g (Size: 8.5)
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.