Welcome to the Mercury family: the Mens Mercury Tour II High GTX Boot will accompany you in technical terrain, bringing improved support and greater grip with a redesigned vibram sole. For an optimum sure-footed step on day outings or multi-day hikes carrying a heavy load.
On the outside, the boot impresses with the sustainable terracare leather, tanned in an environmentally friendly process, which gives it an enhanced fit and treats your foot to pampering comfort on every path. High-quality GORE TEX material gives the boot waterproof properties.
- Upper: terracare®Nubuk leather
- Lining: GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear
- Midsole: EVA wedge
- Outsole: Vibram 4 Trek
- Elastic GORE-TEX tongue
- Waterproof properties
- 2 Zone Lacing
- 3D memo foam
- Liquid Rubber Protection
- Board lasting
- Weight: 600g (Size: 8.5)
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.