Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Pontertorto Merino Technowool
- 67% Polyester
- 26% RWS Wool (Responsible Wool Standard)
- 7% Spandex
- 91% Polyester
- 9% Spandex
- Fair Wear accredited
- Bluesign approved
- 2 Backpack and climbing-harness compatible zip pockets
- Elastic border on hood for tailored fit
- Anti-odour microbial treatment
- Anti-abrasion ceramic print
- Flat anti-chafing seams
- Thumb loop cuffs
- Fit: Athletic
- Back length: 71cm
- Weight: 360g
A high performance midlayer made for life in the peaks, the Eiswand Advanced Hooded Jacket from Mammut is a versatile, high-performance coat made to go the distance. Constructed from Pontetorto Tecnowool, this waffle-like structure provides optimum moisture management on the inside while the all-natural anti-bacterial wool keeps unpleasant odours at bay. An abrasion-resistant ceramic print over high-wear areas ensures the coat's durability and longevity, while the flat seams offer maximum comfort without chafing. The elastic bordered hood stays close to avoid drafting and along with the thumb loop cuffs, helps keep this layer in place under others when warmth is key. Ideal for multi-day trips when the weather's lashing down, don't compromise with Mammut.
- Sleeves: Long Sleeves
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Mammut
- Insulation Type: Synthetic
- Garment features: Full zip
- Technical features: Insulated
- Fabric: Polyester
- Ideal For: Athleisure
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Weight (g): 360
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.