For climbing in the hall, on the cliff or simply for the day, the Fitz Roy climbing trousers from Looking for Wild are to be worn without moderation! Fully assembled in stretch polyester yarn, they will assure you permanent comfort, a sensation of lightness and a great freedom of movement.
Its cut and its many variations of colours create a sporty but modern look, and also, a special care has been brought to the finishes, the technical details are melted in a sober and elegant design to be carried in the city.
- Material: 95% Cotton 5% Elastane
- High quality with fabric Made In Italy
- Breathable and ultra stretch material
- High abrasion resistance
- Ready-cut body with a sleek design
- A yoke between enlarged leg for optimum freedom of movement
- Perfect posture with the elastic belt that allows you to take a wider cut, if desired
- Elastic at the ankles to adjust the height of the trousers without problems
- Knee-level lining for better protection
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.