The Lifesystems Mountain First Aid Kit provides the adventurer with a well-chosen selection of items that cover a wide range of common injuries. From an irritating headache or minor niggle, to open wounds or burns, the Mountain pack contains items chosen by expedition leaders and doctors. All the items are clearly labelled and easily accessible if you do find yourself in difficult conditions. Weight: 700g. Dimensions: 20x14x7cm.
- Crepe & woven bandages
- Triangular bandage
- Low-adherent dressings
- Medium dressing
- Small eyepad dressing
- Fabric & blister plasters
- Primary care leaflet
- Wound closure strips
- Burn gel & gauze swabs
- Antiseptic wipes & safety pins
- Scissors, tweezers & thermometer
- Zinc oxide & micropore tape
- Vinyl gloves & paramedic shears
- Glow stick and duct tape
- PU coated ripstop fabric pack with waterproof zips
- Quick find syste
- Dimensions: 20 x 14 x 7cm
- Weight: 700g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.