LifeStraw Go incorporates award-winning technology into a refillable water bottle so you can carry safe drinking water with you on the go.
Stop at a river, stream, or even a puddle. Fill up the bottle, screw on the lid, and sip filtered water through the mouthpiece.
Uses advanced hollow fiber membrane technology to filter up to 264 gallons or 1,000 liters of water to 0.2 microns
Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria, including E. coli and salmonella and 99.9% waterborne protozoa, including Giardia and Cryptosporidium
- Meets US EPA drinking water standards
- Sturdy and ultralight: weighs only 5.9 ounces (168 grams)
- Portable: only 9.25” (235 mm) long and 3.14” (80 mm) in diameter
- Features a flip-top mouthpiece and carabineer for attaching to your backpack
- Requires no electrical power, batteries or replacement parts
- Storage volume: 22 ounces / 0.65 liters
- BPA Free and contains no chemicals
- Raw materials meet US Food and Drug Administration regulations and standards
- No aftertaste: LifeStraw doesn’t use iodine or iodinated resin chemicals