The rechargeable Ledlenser MH10 LED headlamp delivers hands-free powerful bright white light with elegance. Perfectly weighted for comfort, packed full of outstanding features and crammed with cutting edge technology, this amazing headlamp is the one to pack for any extreme adventure. On full power the 600 lumens shine bright to effortlessly light up the way ahead. Two selectable modes enable the light output sequence to be set as preferred - from power to low power or low power to high power. Ledlenser's internationally renowned patented Advanced Focus System optics are activated with a simple turn of the sliver front ring to speed focus the light into a flood beam for near illumination, or spot beam for distance illumination. The light can also be directed within an angle of 65° simply by tilting the head of the lamp up or down.
The MH10 has been developed in conjunction with, and extensively put through its paces by Ledlenser’s PRO-Team of Outdoor Ambassadors. The front switch is perfectly positioned to be easy to use even with gloves, there is a low battery warning incorporated and an indicator to show the charged-up level of the battery whilst recharging. Two colour filters are supplied so that white light can be changed to either red or green light if required. A rear red safety light, and a transport lock to stop accidental battery drain complete this headlamp. Recharging is fast and efficient via the latest USB 3.0 cable provided which will charge the lamp up to 80% capacity in a super-fast three hours. Supplied with a rechargeable L-ion (18650) 3.7V battery, USB 3.0 recharging cable, pouch and two colour filters (red, green). Rated IPX4 water resistant. Backed by a 7-year warranty for complete peace of mind (Registration with Ledlenser required).
- Rechargeable LED Headlamp with max 600 lumens for any extreme outdoor adventure
- Patented Advanced Focus System optics for flood beam (near illumination), spot beam (distance illumination) or anywhere in-between
- Speed Focus. Speedy single-handed focussing of the Advanced Focus System optics allowing free use of other hand
- Smart Light Technology two mode light selection
- Mode 1 - Power, Mid Power, Low Power
- Mode 2 - Low Power, Mid Power, Power
- Low battery warning system so that you never run out of light
- Charging indicator shows when battery is charged (red:empty, green:charged)
- Speed charging via supplied USB. 80% after 3 hours, 100% after 6 hours
- Transport lock to prevent accidental battery drain
- Red or green filters to soften the white light and preserve night vision
- Suited to extreme hot and cold climates
- Adjustable, washable headband
- Water resistance rated IPX4
- *Register your headtorch with Ledlenser for a 7-year warranty
- Supplied with L-ion (18650) 3.7V battery, USB 3.0 recharging cable, pouch and two colour filters (red, green)
- Weight (incl battery) 158g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.