An approach shoe in the classic mould, the LaSportiva Mens Boulder X Shoe is ideal for technical approaches, for easier routes, for via ferrata and for the walk-off.
Based on the shape of a technical rock boot - and with the patented all-round assymetric lacing system from the legendary LaSportiva Mythos climbing shoe - the Boulder X lives on feet which live on rock. Sticky rubber, a high rand, a precise fit, an Impact Brake System in the shock absorbing sole for a sure footed tread on the descent path: this is a shoe designed to be worn on the walk in, on the way up (or clipped to your harness when you don more technical shoes), and on the walk off.
- Upper: suede leather
- Lining: Mesh
- Outsole: Vibram sticky rubber with Impact Brake System
- Protective rubber rand
- Precise, assymetric continuous lacing system
- Shock absorbing EVA in midsole
- Weight: 762g
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.