- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Combo, Spot, Wide and Halo light modes pre-programmed
- Halo mode provides side visibility using red LEDs
- Each mode has 4 brightness settings
- Water resistant to IP65
- USB rechargeable
- Weight: 49g
Take on the night with the Knog Quokka Run Headlamp, the USB-rechargeable silicone headlamp that takes light to a whole new level. Thriving without fabric, elastic or batteries, the silicone band maximises durability and comfort, is just 49g and water resistant to IP65 and has an adjustable strap to fit pretty much any head. It will have you covered for all your winter and night runs with a 2.5-hour runtime on the highest setting and over 46 hours on the lowest, with four different settings each with four more levels you can tailor it to be the perfect companion. With the Quokka Run there are no excuses, just running.
- Gender: Unisex
- Outdoor accessories: Power Adaptors
- Brand: Knog
- Ideal For: Backpacking
- Lighting features: Rechargeable
- Electronics & Gadget Type: Electronic Accessories
- Weight (g): 49
- Dimensions (cm): 24x15x20
- Battery info: USB Rechargable internal battery unit - Lithium Polymer
- In package: Charging/data cable - Documentation
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.