The Keen Men's Newport H2 is a hybrid shoe/sandal, with a waterproof and washable webbing construction, and razor sipped lugged soles, that lets you follow any path, whether to rivers or trails.
- Washable polyester webbing upper with Aegis microbe shield?
- Hydrophobic quick dry mesh lining
- Secure metatomical strap design
- Quickdraw elastic cord lace
- Patented toe protection
- Metatomical EVA footbed
- Compression moulded EVA midsole
- Razor sipped non-marking rubber outsole with 3mm multi-direction lug pattern provides excellent traction
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £50, otherwise £4.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.