- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Hiking, Walking, Outdoor activities
- Main body and hood: Texashield Ecosphere Pro, 100% Recycled polyester
- Inserts: Stretch fabric, 95% Polyester, 5% Elastane
- Lining: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Insulation: Primaloft,100% Recycled polyester
- Bluesign certified
- Green Button certified
- Stretch fabric on arm and back
- Water repellent front and hood
- Windproof torso and hood
- Machine washable 30°C
- 2 Zipped hand pockets
- Hybrid jacket
- Quilted front
- Fixed hood
- High neck
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 370g
When you’re hiking in the autumn or out for an evening stroll, it can get a bit chilly – but the insulated Women's Routeburn Pro Hybrid jacket will keep you warm. This between seasons jacket features a windproof and water repellent Texashield Ecosphere Pro on the front and hood and a stretch fleece fabric on the arms and back for full freedom of movement. The sustainable Primaloft padding insulation will keep your core warm.
The hood and high neck protect your head and keep cool winds at bay and mall items can be stowed in the two zippered hand pockets.
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Jack Wolfskin
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.