Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Trail and racing
- Gait type: Neutral
- Upper: Engineered mesh with Repreve yarn from post-consumer waste plastic
- Midsole: Profly gives a responsive toe-off
- Outsole: Marbled, sticky rubber with realigned, multi-directional lugs
- Cushioning: Low-profile, responsive, symmetrical bed
- Vegan friendly materials
- Reinforcing overlays provide protection against trail debris
- Utilizes a firmer material to provide an efficient push-off
- Keeps your foot closer to the ground
- Supreme grip on uneven terrain
- Streamlined silhouette
- Cushioned landing
- Heel drop: 5mm
- Weight: 215g
A nimble trail racer, the Hoke One One Torrent 2 shoe's streamlined silhouette incorporates a seemingly contradictory combination of cushioning and agility. Lightweight performance is made possible with a Profly midsole, which provides a forgiving landing and responsive toe-off.
Designed with an engineered mesh upper, the Torrent 2 utilizes recycled UNIFI Reprieve yarn derived from post-consumer waste plastic. Sporting realigned, multi-directional lugs for improved traction, this trail racer tackles a variety of terrain with a sticky rubber outsole.
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Hoka
- Gait Type: Neutral
- Technical features: Breathable fabric
- Fastening type: Laces
- Ideal For: Athleisure
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Weight (g): 215
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.