Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal Use: Trail running
- Gait Type: Neutral
- Upper: Double-layered creel jacquard recycled mesh
- Liner: Microfibre, lays smooth on the top of the foot
- Midsole: Compression molded (CMEVA) midsole
- Outsole: Vibram MegaGrip, with new micro traction 5mm stepped lugs
- Cushioning: Balanced
- Laces: 100% Recycled polyester
- Vegan friendly materials
- Increased surface area for 25% better traction on loose dirt and rocky trails
- Bolstered heel collar construction helps lock the foot in
- Dyanamic vamp allows for footsplay over longer miles
- Lay-flat, comfortable tongue construction
- Extremely lightweight construction
- Stack heigh forefoot: 29mm
- Stack height heel: 33m
- Midsole Drop: 4mm
- Weight: 291g
The Hoka Mens Speedgoat 5 Shoes bring back all you love about Hoka's award-winning trail running design, but with a few new and updated features that help make the trail the best. Hoka has created the Speedgoat 5 more lightweight by ditching the 3D printed overlays favouring a simple double-layered creel jacquard mesh and a lighter, softer Compression-moulded midsole that gives incredible response and energy return.
Helping you stay on the route is the Vibram MegaGrip outsole, with new micro-traction 5mm stepped lugs that give an increased surface area for 25% better traction, perfect for those wet, loose gravel trails. Additional features include a dynamic vamp for foot splay over longer miles, bolstered heel construction to lock the foot in and a lay-flat, more comfortable tongue construction.
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Hoka
- Gait Type: Neutral
- Technical features: Breathable fabric
- Fastening type: Laces
- Ideal For: Athleisure
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Weight (g): 291
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.