Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Road running
- Gait type: Moderate
- Upper: Engineered recycled jacquard mesh
- Midsole: Lively soft compression molded CMEVA
- Outsole: Durabrasion EVA rubber
- Cushioning: Protective, high protective cushion bed
- Vegan friendly materials
- Asymmetrical SwallowTail heel geometry; longer to the back on the lateral side
- Anatomical Achilles Construction
- Extended crash pad
- Extended heel pull
- Bevelled heel
- Stack forefoot height: 25mm
- Stack heel height: 30mm
- Heel drop: 5mm
- Weight: 288g
Taking it's name from the Austrailian Gold Coast beach, the Men's Kawana hoes from Hoka is designed to push reactivity and geometrics to the full. The new compression molded CMEVA foam midsole provides a solid rebound and well balanced ride, and features Hoka's softest foam to date.
The engineered upper is made from a recycled, vegan thread that provides great flexibiltiy and comfort, while the EVA outsole provides light contact with the ground and improves cushioning responsiveness. Sporting a modified crash pad with SwallowTail geometry, the Kawana’s beveled heel creates a broader, flatter surface area; designed for smoother heel strikes for the kilometers ahead.
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Hoka
- Gait Type: Neutral
- Technical features: Breathable fabric
- Fastening type: Laces
- Ideal For: Athleisure
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Weight (g): 288
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.