- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal for: Back country skiing, camping, hiking, freeriding, mountaineering, off-piste, trekking and cold conditions.
- 57% Lifa merino wool
- 43% Polypropylene
- Flat lock seams for comfort and durability
- Helly Hansen branded waistband
- 2-Layer construction
- Non-itch fabric
- Fit: Athletic
- Weight: 225g
HH's Lifa Merino Midweight Pants perform in any type of cold weather activity so you can get outside, and stay outside. They've combined a merino wool layer with their own proven Lifa Stay Warm Technology in a 2-layer construction. Lifa Merino Midweight delivers all the breathable warmth of merino wool fibers, with the addition of the unique moisture management properties of Lifa fibers. These base layer pants are fitted for optimal mobility without bulk. Get ready to get out there with Helly Hansen.
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Helly Hansen
Layers are undisputably the best way to keep warm on the slopes, and this all starts with nailing the basics. But remember, layering systems are as individual as your ski boots or favourite runs. What works for someone else may not work for you - and that's where we come in. We've created this guide to everything there is to know about base layers, so you can choose the right one for you.
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.