- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal for: Dinghy, paddleboarding and inshore sailing
- 100% Polyamide
- ISO 12402-5 certified
- 50N Buoyancy
- PE foam at back for stability
- Zipped front entry
- Front flare pocket
- Low bulk
- Weight: 550g
A low-bulk, comfortable buoyancy aid designed for freedom of movement.
Made especially for dinghy and other water sports in sheltered areas, this low-bulk, comfortable buoyancy aid is a proven favorite. It’s EN ISO 12402-5 Certified to international safety standards with a buoyancy rating of 50N. The vest has a soft foam front for comfort and PE foam at the back for stability and support. It’s quick to put on with a frontal zip and includes extra details such as a flare pocket for safety.
- Gender: Unisex
- Brand: Helly Hansen
- Technical features: Quickdry
- Fabric: Polyamide
- Garment features: Pockets
- Ideal For: Watersports
- Watersports Type: Equipment
- Weight (g): 550
See all reviews
- Delivery: Free ned day delivery on orders over £70, otherwise £5.95. Sunday - Monday ordered before 6pm. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.