The Garmin fēnix 5S Plus Sapphire watch, combines premium-crafted GPS multisport capabilities, classic smartwatch features and ultra-rugged construction to bring you a timepiece worthy of even the most keen Alpinist.
As well as retaining the original features from the Garmin fēnix 5, like key-stats and performance metrics for multisports, including snow sports, the fēnix 5 Plus series are preloaded with TopoActive Europe maps with Trendline popularity routing and Wi-fi connectivity. Multi- satellite capability combines with built-in navigation sensors and a long battery life to guide you with confidence. The 5S series are for big challenges and smaller wrists in mind – The updated 1.2” sunlight-readable domed sapphire lens, housed in a stainless-steel bezel, is fit for adventure and allows perfect mapping readability, even in the winter sun or with glare from the snow.
The 5 Plus series offers phone-free listening, and introduces Garmin Pay contactless payment system, so you can pay with your watch in between runs on the slope instead of reaching into your pockets for your wallet with your gloves on. Smart notifications such as calls and texts keep you in the loop while on piste, and auto-uploads to Garmin Connect logs your progress and gives you access to a large online fitness community.
You can sync your carefully crafted playlists from select music streaming services, like Deezer, Spotify and more, to your watch for more ad-free listening.The new Garmin Fenix 6 is here - upgrade today
- Watch: Time, date, alarm, timer, stopwatch, sunrise/sunset alerts
- Fitness: Distance, time, pace, laps, swim stroke identification, VO2 max, recovery advisor, virtual pacer, calories, goal alerts
- Navigation: Route planning & tracking, electronic compass, barometer, altimeter, custom POIs, 1000 waypoints, 30 routes, 200hrs track log
- Advanced activity tracker: Step counter, auto goal, move bar encouragement, sleep monitor
- Multisport suitability: walk, run, cycle, swim, ski/snowboard, golf, paddlesports, SUP & more
- Preloaded full colour TopoActive Europe maps
- Trendline popularity routing
- Navigation sensors: 3-Axis compass, gyroscope, barometric altimer
- Multi satellite (GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO) network capability
- Strava integration
- Connectivity: Wifi, USB, Bluetooth, Ant+
- Elevate wrist based heart rate monitor
- Garmin Pay contactless payment
- Phone-free music:
- Store up to 500 songs on watch
- Connect to Bluetooth devices
- Garmin Connect online fitness community
- Connect IQ personalization & apps
- Waterproof: up to 100m
- Smart notifications
- Memory: 16GB
- Battery life: Up to 7 days in Smartwatch mode, 11 hours in GPS mode with music
- Ultra strong, scratch-resistant sapphire lens
- Stainless steel bezel, buttons & rear case
- 1.2" sunlight-readable display
- Display: Colour
- Display resolution: 218 x 218px
- Size: 42 x 42 x 14.5mm
- Interchangable QuickFit bands
- Weight: 67g
- In the box:
- USB charging/data cable
Garmin products are world renowned for their accuracy, durability, build quality and attractive design. For more than 25 years Garmin has pioneered new GPS navigation and wireless devices designed for people who live an active lifestyle. From Garmin’s roots in aviation and marine, where accuracy is critical for safety, Garmin is now a household name. Garmin products are as diverse as activity trackers, sport watches, outdoor handhelds, cycling computers and sat navs, all made to enhance customers’ lives.
For athletes and outdoor adventurers, Garmin fēnix® 5 Plus is the high-performance way to beat yesterday and bring your maps and music along. This rugged, premium-crafted multisport GPS watch features colour TOPO maps with Trendline™ popularity routing, so you can find and follow the best paths. It can store up to 500 songs for phone-free listening and includes wrist-based heart rate, smart notifications and the Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution.