New production techniques have resulted in a super strong open mesh (X Vents) that is even more breathable, yet super soft and strong. This runs through the high heat areas, and also provides ‘armour windows’, not only looking good, but also providing extra breathability and lightness.
The CE2 back armour parts have been re-designed and now provide unrivalled ‘free fitting’ flexibility. This is achieved by a unique cutting pattern throughout the layers of Forcefield’s own DRI-M technology (Dynamic Reactive Intelligent Materials). The Winter Pro Jacket X-V 2 has a super lightweight construction and a centre zip with updated protection to the elbow and shoulders.
- New X Vents for increased airflow
- ‘Armour windows’ for extra venting
- Breathable BeCool base layer
- Lightweight removable armour
- Armour thickness of 12mm
- Ambient, Wet, Hot, Cold areas passed
- Redesigned back protector parts
- Repeat Performance Technology (RPT)
- DRI-M Technology
- Centre zip
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £50, otherwise £4.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.