This vegan orzo bolognese is a twist on the classic Italian dish. Instead of beef mince, Firepot have used healthy soya and instead of spaghetti, they have used orzo (tiny, rice-shaped pasta). To this they add a delicate balance of oregano and star anise, mixed in a traditional tomato sauce. This is a meal guaranteed to please the whole family, offering a real a taste of Italian comfort food when you’re far away from home.
TVP mince (soya beans, caramel), orzo pasta (durum wheat semolina), tomatoes, onion, garlic, tomato puree, olive oil, mushroom stock (mushroom concentrate, yeast extract, sugar, cornflour), salt, oregano, pepper, star anise, bay leaves, citric acid.
- Allergy advice:
- Soya beans, wheat
- Typical nutritional values (Per 100g)
- Energy: 389kcal
- Fat: 2.7g
- of which: Saturates: 0.4g
- Carbohydrate: 70.1g
- of which sugars: 5.5g
- Fibre: 5.3g
- Protein: 20.5g
- Salt: 1.0g
- Weight: 135g
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.