These spicy pork noodles are inspired by the sweet and salty flavours of Thailand. Firepot slow-cook their pork mince with chilli, coriander, garlic and soy, and stir with soft rice noodles. To this, they add a spoonful of honey, a squeeze of lime and a final splash of sesame oil for a sauce packed with Asian warmth.
Pork mince (25%), broccoli, rice noodles, onion, cabbage, garlic, red chilli, ginger, coriander, soy sauce (soya beans, wheat flour), spring onion, honey, rape seed oil, lime juice, sesame oil, fish sauce (anchovy extract, salt, sugar), cornflour.
- Allergy advice:
- Soya beans, wheat flour, anchovy extract
- Typical nutritional values (Per 100g)
- Energy: 486kcal
- Fat: 21.8g
- of which: Saturates: 4.8g
- Carbohydrate: 48.7g
- of which sugars: 9.3g
- Fibre: 6.1g
- Protein: 23g
- Salt: 0.4g
- Weight: 105g
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.