Out in the middle of the wilderness we are all greedy for a proper, home-cooked meal. So Firepot decided to create a nutritious and filling dish the whole family would love, including the kids. The Orzo Bolognese is made with slow-cooked British beef using a tried-and-trusted family recipe. The sauce is rich and meaty, delicately balanced with oregano and star anise. Partnered with orzo (tiny, rice-shaped pasta) this meal is a taste of real Italian comfort food, wherever your adventure takes you.
Beef mince (30%), orzo (durum wheat semolina), tomatoes, onion, garlic, tomato puree, olive oil, salt, beef stock, bay leaves, oregano, pepper, star anise, citric acid.
- Allergy advice:
- Typical nutritional values (Per 100g)
- Energy: 468kcal
- Fat: 14.1g
- of which: Saturates: 5.4g
- Carbohydrate: 59g
- of which sugars: 4.9g
- Fibre: 2.7g
- Protein: 26.3g
- Salt: 1.1g
- Weight: 135g
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.