Beef stew is a classic farmhouse dish packed with some of the best produce of English fields: beef, vegetables and pearl barley. Firepot slow-cook their beef with a spoonful of tamarind to create a depth of flavour. Potatoes and celeriac are finely sliced, adding just the right amount of bite to this winter favourite.
Beef mince (30%), potato, celeriac, carrot, onion, celery, pearl barley, olive oil, beef stock, salt, pepper, treacle, cider vinegar, cornflour, tamarind, thyme.
- Allergy advice:
- Celeriac, celery, pearl barley
- Typical nutritional values (Per 100g)
- Energy: 473kcal
- Fat: 21.8g
- of which: Saturates: 0.5g
- Carbohydrate: 41.2g
- of which sugars: 8g
- Fibre: 7g
- Protein: 28g
- Salt: 2g
- Weight: 110g
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.