The Dragon 2 Cam from DMM combines over 30years of design and manufacturing experience to create a state of the art cam that will make the most of every placement.
TripleGrip cam lobes have a raw aluminium finish with additional bite points to create a greater contact area, this in turn, helps to increase friction between the lobes and the rock which increases holding power and reduces 'walking', particularly in slick or soft rock types. The dual axle, single stem design ensures 360° flexibility and a great expansion range which offers excellent performance and a better chance that you get the right piece the first time.
The hot forged thumb press has been carefully considered to help reduce the chance of fumbling with gloved hands or pumped fingers while the extendable dyneema sling cuts down the number of quickdraws you'll need to bring with you which significantly reduces the weight you need to carry on your harness making an all-round more enjoyable experience.
- TripleGrip cam lobes for increased holding power and torsional rigidity
- Dual axle, single stem design for 360° flexibility
- Ergonomic, hot forged thumb press with extendable 8mm Dyneema sling
- 13.75° cam angle for high holding power
- Colour coded for easy identification
- Strength: 14kN
- Passive strength: 12kN
- Range: 16-25mm
- Colour: Silver
- Weight: 85g
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.