The Life 2.0 Shorts from Dewerstone are a board short that put the planet first. Designed in Devon and made from recycled plastic bottles and recycled polyester, the Life Shorts 2.0 are a technical short ready for any water or land bound adventure. From the ocean depths to the infinity pool, CrossFit box to bouldering sessions, the Life Shorts 2.0 are packed with benefits that make them comfortable for every activity. With sustainability at the the forefront of the design process, these shorts are built to last and come endorsed by both the World's best athletes and conservationists alike.
For every Life Short 2.0 sold a tree is planted in Biak Island, Indonesia.
- Recycled plastic bottles
- Triple fold hook and loop waist closure
- Flat fitting waist
- Higher cut waist
- New shorter leg length
- 4 way stretch
- Hidden zipped pockets
- Removable zip pulls
- Waist gripper strip for security
- 9" inseam
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £50, otherwise £4.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.