Symonds Yat and Huntsham Crags in the Forest of Dean are covered by the Climbers Club for the first time in this modestly priced hardback. The mainly single-pitch routes on the Yat's limestone and on Huntsham's strange sandstone are described with the aid of 9 maps and 8 action photos.
- Author: Climbers' Club
- No of Pages: 320
- Page Size: 120 x 179 mm
- Publisher: Climbers Club
- Published Date: July 2010
- Binding: Paperback (encapsulated)
- Illustrations: illustrations, diagrams, maps
- Weight: 370g
- Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.