Winter Climbs Ben Nevis and Glencoe - Routes in Scotland
Ben Nevis is back at the centre of Scottish winter climbing, and features the hardest traditional winter climb in the world. This seventh edition of Cicerone's classic guide describes over 900 climbs here and around Glen Coe, including all the new routes of the last eight years and, for the first time, routes on the newly developed crags on Stob Coire nan Laoigh and Mullach nan Coirean.
- illustrated on 89 colour photo-topos
- information on where to go and what to climb in different weather and snow conditions and how to judge
- anecdotes from well-known climbers for further insights and inspiration.
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £5.95. Order before 8pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm Sunday. T&C's apply
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
- Post Office® Convenientcollect: Pick up from one of the thousands of local Post Office® locations nationwide. Free for orders over £30, otherwise £3.95.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Snow + Rock receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.