Ideal for people looking for a warm and natural Merino Wool tubular. A perfect fit for using during low medium intensity outdoor activities like trekking and hiking for moderate to cool conditions.
Wool BUFF can be worn as a neckerchief, headband, wristband, mask, hair-band, balaclava, scarf, headband, scrunchie, saharaine, pirate cap, beanie and bandana.
- Natural fiber and seamless tubular made of 100% Merino Wool
- Weighs 45g and measures 21.5cm width x 22.5cm height.
- Wool Weight: 250gr/m2
- Multifunctional, comfortable, versatile and soft.
- Natural odour prevention
- Made from renewable resources following a cruelty-free process that minimises the effect on the ecosystem.
- This is a mulesing-free product.
- Certified to meet Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Thermal Comfort – Cool
The original Buff was designed in 1991, when motorcycle enthusiast and textile expert Juan Rojas came up with a simple seamless microfiber garment that could be worn at least twelve different ways in both warm and cold conditions.
From trial runners to Olympians, divers to motorcyclists, the original Buff is worn all over the world by countless athletes. It’s an insulating face mask on the ski slopes, a sweat band on the trails, a neck protector in the heat or a scarf in the cold. When you’re riding or skiing it can go under your helmet, in dusty conditions it will protect your face, or, if you just need a headband- the Buff is your best friend.